In need of a home office set up? Our folding desk and chair set gives you a quick and easy work from home solution. This practical set is pleasing to the eye and offers a spacious surface area for working, studying or crafting. No assembly required – just fold out and get to work.
- A ready-to-go bundle consisting of: 1 x Zown Folding Table 1220 x 600mm (4ft x 2ft) and 1 x Aran Folding Chair (in Black or Shark Grey)
- Table top is manufactured from long-lasting, high-density polyethylene
- Durable and sturdy steel underframe and legs
- 45mm thick polyethylene one piece moulded top is shockproof, stain and chip resistant.
- Superior load-bearing capacity of 272kg
- New and very smooth manual locking mechanism. Includes automatic sliding rings to prevent undesired folding should the locking mechanism not be engaged properly.
- Durable yet lightweight design makes setting up and storing away quick and easy
- UV, heat (resistant up to 120ºC) and water-resistant protection – ideal for prolonged outdoor use (indoor storage recommended)
- Aran Chair seat and back is 100% virgin polypropylene
- Durable powder-coated steel frame
- Holds up to 204 kg (450lb)
- Perforated seat and back provide all day comfort, coolness and breathability.
For larger quantities, please call the sales team for “larger” quantity discounts.
Please call Winscombe for more help 01623 427 596 or email us email@example.com
Delivery & Returns
We like to be transparent and honest about our delivery costs. We could have offered FREE delivery and hidden the cost by hiking our prices, So instead we just ask for a contribution towards our deliveries based on your order value:
Within Mainland UK (below prices are ex VAT)
£50.00 for Orders less than £199
£55.00 for Orders between £200 and £399
£60.00 for Orders between £400 and £599
£65.00 for Orders between £600 and £999
£95.00 for Orders over £1000.00
For delivery to the Scottish Lowlands & Highlands, Grampians, Shetlands, offshore islands, Northern Ireland, or countries outside the UK, please contact us, as an additional delivery cost will apply. However, this will be agreed at the time of ordering.
Return Of Goods
You have 5 working days after receiving your order in full to notify us in a written format that you wish to send the goods back to us for a full refund. Goods can be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a resalable condition and If you are unable to arrange a return courier yourself, we can arrange this, but as a cost to you. Please be aware that the cost will be deducted from your final refund.
This does not apply to Made to Order products which may NOT be returned
Items which require self assembly may not be returned if unassembled and in their original packaging.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum handling fee of 35% of the value of the goods for items returned when orders are placed in error or just simply just not wanted. Your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations and Sales Of Goods Act are unaffected by this.
To arrange a return please contact us on 01623 427 596 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Sample Service “Try Before You Buy”
Winscombe Furniture – doesn’t expect you to buy a large quantity of chairs online without trying them beforehand. Sample chairs, fabrics, frames and materials for larger items can be delivered direct to your door before you make that purchase.
To discuss your exact requirements, please contact 01623 427 596 or email us at email@example.com