Take a peek at our ready-to-go Classic 84 Folding Chair and Trolley Bundle and save compared to buying the items separately. A practical and robust folding chair with applications ranging from meeting rooms to office lunches; church halls to village fetes; community centre luncheons to Scout Group gatherings; school assemblies to your very own home.
- Bundle consists of 84 x Classic Folding Chairs and 1 x Mogo 84 Chair Trolley
- Trolley provides a safe place to store chairs and helps keep your space tidy and organised
- Original, classic lightweight folding chair
- High quality 100% virgin plastic seat & back for superior strength and durability
- Made from first generation polypropylene to ensure maximum robustness, increased pliability and better resistance to UV rays, as opposed to recycled plastic used by many (visually similar) alternatives that can diminish quality and longevity.
- Strong 19mm diameter riveted steel frame
- Comfortable contoured seat and back
- Great for dining, meetings, functions & events
- Available in Blue, Burgundy, Charcoal with light grey frame & Black with black frame
- Practical, comfortable chair at a price you’ll appreciate
- Weight capacity 115kg
- For larger quantities, please call the sales team for “larger” quantity discounts.
Please call Winscombe for more help 01623 427 596 or email us email@example.com
Delivery & Returns
We like to be transparent and honest about our delivery costs. We could have offered FREE delivery and hidden the cost by hiking our prices, So instead we just ask for a contribution towards our deliveries based on your order value:
Within Mainland UK (below prices are ex VAT)
£50.00 for Orders less than £199
£55.00 for Orders between £200 and £399
£60.00 for Orders between £400 and £649
£65.00 for Orders over £650
For delivery to the Highlands, offshore islands, Northern Ireland or countries outside the UK, please contact us.
Return Of Goods
You have 5 working days after receiving your order in full to notify us in a written format that you wish to send the goods back to us for a full refund. Goods can be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a resalable condition and If you are unable to arrange a return courier yourself, we can arrange this, but as a cost to you. Please be aware that the cost will be deducted from your final refund.
This does not apply to Made to Order products which may NOT be returned
Items which require self assembly may not be returned if unassembled and in their original packaging.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum handling fee of 35% of the value of the goods for items returned when orders are placed in error or just simply just not wanted. Your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations and Sales Of Goods Act are unaffected by this.
To arrange a return please contact us on 01623 427 596 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org