Jura Tub Chair, designed for the mental health and behavioral healthcare sector and suitable for these challenging environments. The chair comes available in a range of anti-microbial and anti-fungal vinyls suitable for healthcare settings. This reinforced chair is fully boarded out on all areas including the seat platform and back. It has no visible staples, no internal webbing, and uses anti-tamper fixings. The chair can be additionally weighted if required by 25kg. Guarantee 2 years. Choice of five wood finishes polished using Medicote System of anti-bacterial/fungal/microbial lacquer.
- Jura Tub Chair
- Designed For The Mental Health & Behavioral Healthcare Sector
- Fully Boarded Out
- No Visible Staples
- No Internal Webbing
- Anti-Tamper Fixings
- Can Be Additionally Weighted If Required By 25kg
- Choice Of 7 Wood Finishes On Legs Polished Using Medicote System Of Anti-Bacterial/Fungal/Microbial Lacquer
- The Wood Frame Is Made From European Hard Woods From Sustainable Sources – FSC 106281
- Upholstered In A Choice Of Anti-Microbial Fabrics & Vinyls
- Vinyl & Fabric Sample Cards Available On Request
- Guarantee 2 Years
- THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES.
- DELIVERY SURCHARGE APPLIES TO LONDON, DEVON, CORNWALL, SOMERSET, DORSET, CARMARTHENSHIRE, PEMBROKESHIRE, CEREDIGION & POSTCODES G60/G63-G68 INC,G82-G84 INC & THE HIGHLANDS – PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
The Wood frame is made from European hard woods from sustainable sources – FSC 106281
NOTE: Bespoke made to order and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed by Winscombe and are non-returnable.
For larger quantities, please call the sales team for “larger” quantity discounts.
Please call Winscombe for more help 01623 427 596 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery & Returns
We like to be transparent and honest about our delivery costs. We could have offered FREE delivery and hidden the cost by hiking our prices, So instead we just ask for a contribution towards our deliveries based on your order value:
Within Mainland UK (below prices are ex VAT)
£50.00 for Orders less than £199
£55.00 for Orders between £200 and £399
£60.00 for Orders between £400 and £649
£65.00 for Orders over £650
For delivery to the Highlands, offshore islands, Northern Ireland or countries outside the UK, please contact us.
Return Of Goods
You have 5 working days after receiving your order in full to notify us in a written format that you wish to send the goods back to us for a full refund. Goods can be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a resalable condition and If you are unable to arrange a return courier yourself, we can arrange this, but as a cost to you. Please be aware that the cost will be deducted from your final refund.
This does not apply to Made to Order products which may NOT be returned
Items which require self assembly may not be returned if unassembled and in their original packaging.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum handling fee of 35% of the value of the goods for items returned when orders are placed in error or just simply just not wanted. Your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations and Sales Of Goods Act are unaffected by this.
To arrange a return please contact us on 01623 427 596 or email us at email@example.com
- The price match promise must be claimed before placing your order
- We do not provide refunds for orders which have already been placed or delivered
- We will need the quote showing the quoted price from our competitor
Please contact prior to your order on 01623 427 596 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Sample Service “Try Before You Buy”
Winscombe Furniture – doesn’t expect you to buy a large quantity of chairs online without trying them beforehand. Sample chairs, fabrics, frames and materials for larger items can be delivered direct to your door before you make that purchase.
To discuss your exact requirements, please contact 01623 427 596 or email us at email@example.com