Our flexible modular meeting table solutions are suitable for a wide range of applications to cater for all your office , meeting, conference rooms and training rooms, or canteen, dining, and breakout areas. Offering complete mobility and functionality, our Flexi 25 tables are solid, reliable, and built to last. Available in a wide range of sizes, 25mm tabletop finishes and with a choice of silver or graphite powder coated steel frames, Flexi 25 tables can be used in multiple combinations for all styles of meetings. Offering great value for money.
- 25mm scratch-resistant tops with impact-resistant, rigid plastic ABS edging.
- Ideal for meeting, conference, and training rooms, as well as canteen and breakout areas.
- Available with beech, grey oak, oak, and white tabletops.
- Modular tables for multiple configurations with steel frames and feet levellers.
- Rectangular tables 800mm deep with powder-coated graphite frame.
- Spiral stacking option for easy, convenient storage (up to 8 stacked tables).
- Table frames easy to assemble and disassemble when required.
- 3-Year Guarantee.
Delivery & Returns
We like to be transparent and honest about our delivery costs. We could have offered FREE delivery and hidden the cost by hiking our prices, So instead we just ask for a contribution towards our deliveries based on your order value:
Within Mainland UK (below prices are ex VAT)
£50.00 for Orders less than £199
£55.00 for Orders between £200 and £399
£60.00 for Orders between £400 and £599
£65.00 for Orders between £600 and £999
£95.00 for Orders over £1000.00
For delivery to the Scottish Lowlands & Highlands, Grampians, Shetlands, offshore islands, Northern Ireland, or countries outside the UK, please contact us, as an additional delivery cost will apply. However, this will be agreed at the time of ordering.
Return Of Goods
You have 5 working days after receiving your order in full to notify us in a written format that you wish to send the goods back to us for a full refund. Goods can be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a resalable condition and If you are unable to arrange a return courier yourself, we can arrange this, but as a cost to you. Please be aware that the cost will be deducted from your final refund.
This does not apply to Made to Order products which may NOT be returned
Items which require self assembly may not be returned if unassembled and in their original packaging.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum handling fee of 35% of the value of the goods for items returned when orders are placed in error or just simply just not wanted. Your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations and Sales Of Goods Act are unaffected by this.
To arrange a return please contact us on 01623 427 596 or email us at email@example.com
- The price match promise must be claimed before placing your order
- We do not provide refunds for orders which have already been placed or delivered
- We will need the quote showing the quoted price from our competitor
Please contact prior to your order on 01623 427 596 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Sample Service “Try Before You Buy”
Winscombe Furniture – doesn’t expect you to buy a large quantity of chairs online without trying them beforehand. Sample chairs, fabrics, frames and materials for larger items can be delivered direct to your door before you make that purchase.
To discuss your exact requirements, please contact 01623 427 596 or email us at email@example.com