Free standing floor screens are available in three different heights and are used to break up the appearance and divide the space without losing any of the benefits of the open plan layout. Fabric wrapped floor screens also provide the operators with an element of seclusion and privacy and can be joined together with the linking strips for connecting 2 screens or 4 screens together.Features
- 2-2 panel linking strips used for connecting 2 screens together and 4-4 for connecting 4 screens
- 40mm thick with an additional foam layer between outer fabric and melamine core
- Available in 1200mm, 1500mm and 1800mm heights
- Combines a slim profile with a robust and durable construction
- Screens can utilise the desk as support or can be used with bar feet supplied as standard
- Stocked in blue and charcoal with a multitude of made to order fabric colours available
For larger quantities, please call the sales team for “larger” quantity discounts.
Please call Winscombe for more help 01623 427 596 or email us email@example.com
Delivery & Returns
We like to be transparent and honest about our delivery costs. We could have offered FREE delivery and hidden the cost by hiking our prices, So instead we just ask for a contribution towards our deliveries based on your order value:
Within Mainland UK (below prices are ex VAT)
£50.00 for Orders less than £199
£55.00 for Orders between £200 and £399
£60.00 for Orders between £400 and £649
£65.00 for Orders over £650
For delivery to the Highlands, offshore islands, Northern Ireland or countries outside the UK, please contact us.
Return Of Goods
You have 5 working days after receiving your order in full to notify us in a written format that you wish to send the goods back to us for a full refund. Goods can be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a resalable condition and If you are unable to arrange a return courier yourself, we can arrange this, but as a cost to you. Please be aware that the cost will be deducted from your final refund.
This does not apply to Made to Order products which may NOT be returned
Items which require self assembly may not be returned if unassembled and in their original packaging.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum handling fee of 35% of the value of the goods for items returned when orders are placed in error or just simply just not wanted. Your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations and Sales Of Goods Act are unaffected by this.
To arrange a return please contact us on 01623 427 596 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The price match promise must be claimed before placing your order
- We do not provide refunds for orders which have already been placed or delivered
- We will need the quote showing the quoted price from our competitor
Please contact prior to your order on 01623 427 596 or email us at email@example.com
Free Sample Service “Try Before You Buy”
Winscombe Furniture – doesn’t expect you to buy a large quantity of chairs online without trying them beforehand. Sample chairs, fabrics, frames and materials for larger items can be delivered direct to your door before you make that purchase.
To discuss your exact requirements, please contact 01623 427 596 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org