Ease pressure at exam time with this easy-to-handle, space-saving Folding Exam Desk. These sturdy exam desks are finished in choice of Beech or Grey with a durable MDF top and smooth rounded lacquered edge. Simply fold out for use, and store neatly and easily away afterwards on a Mogo Exam Desk Trolley. Spotted in schools and universities across the country.
- Durable, 16mm solid MDF top finished with a wipe-clean laminate.
- Heavy-duty, tubular steel folding legs with a hard-wearing black finish.
- Available in two sizes: 600 x 600mm and 600 x 450mm.
- Complete with a handy pen groove and slightly angled top for better ergonomics.
- Plastic feet to protect floors.
- Solid steel support clips.
- Rounded, child-friendly corners.
- Frame is powder coated in a hard-wearing black finish.
- Storage trolleys are available to purchase separately (please see related products below).
- NOTE: 600 x 450mm exam desk is NOT compatible for use with the Mogo 40 Exam Desk Trolley.
- Ready to go, money-saving exam desk bundles available to purchase.
- Team with one of our popular Folding Chairs for a completely versatile exam space.
- For larger quantities, please call the sales team for “larger” quantity discounts.
Please call Winscombe for more help 01623 427 596 or email us email@example.com
Delivery & Returns
We like to be transparent and honest about our delivery costs. We could have offered FREE delivery and hidden the cost by hiking our prices, So instead we just ask for a contribution towards our deliveries based on your order value:
Within Mainland UK (below prices are ex VAT)
£50.00 for Orders less than £199
£55.00 for Orders between £200 and £399
£60.00 for Orders between £400 and £649
£65.00 for Orders over £650
For delivery to the Highlands, offshore islands, Northern Ireland or countries outside the UK, please contact us.
Return Of Goods
You have 5 working days after receiving your order in full to notify us in a written format that you wish to send the goods back to us for a full refund. Goods can be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a resalable condition and If you are unable to arrange a return courier yourself, we can arrange this, but as a cost to you. Please be aware that the cost will be deducted from your final refund.
This does not apply to Made to Order products which may NOT be returned
Items which require self assembly may not be returned if unassembled and in their original packaging.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum handling fee of 35% of the value of the goods for items returned when orders are placed in error or just simply just not wanted. Your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations and Sales Of Goods Act are unaffected by this.
To arrange a return please contact us on 01623 427 596 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The price match promise must be claimed before placing your order
- We do not provide refunds for orders which have already been placed or delivered
- We will need the quote showing the quoted price from our competitor
Please contact prior to your order on 01623 427 596 or email us at email@example.com
Free Sample Service “Try Before You Buy”
Winscombe Furniture – doesn’t expect you to buy a large quantity of chairs online without trying them beforehand. Sample chairs, fabrics, frames and materials for larger items can be delivered direct to your door before you make that purchase.
To discuss your exact requirements, please contact 01623 427 596 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org