First launched in 1991, the Perry Stacking Chair remains unrivalled for comfort in HD seating. Its stylish, elegant design with a unique articulated back movement for longer, more comfortable seating periods makes it a versatile solution. The addition of optional, removable tablet arms gives even greater functionality for learning and training environments.
Features & Highlights
- Stylish and comfortable
- The articulating back works from a hip pivot point to provide greater comfort
- Distinct back curvature provides exceptional lumbar support and comfort
- Stackable to 8 on the floor, or 25 on transport dolly (unupholstered)
- Solid steel rod frames in chrome
- Polypropylene seat shell available in 2 colours
- Seat & backrest can be upholstered
- Right/left hand removable tablet arm in 2 sizes & finishes
- Unupholstered chairs are stackable to 8 (floor) or 25 (dolly)
- BIFMA tested: ANSI/BIFMA x5.1
Designed by Charles Perry | 15 year warranty
For larger quantities, please call the sales team for “larger” quantity discounts.