The Link 60 a new design of stacking chairs has moved forward with a seat and back made of high-performance reinforced polyolefin resin. The state-of-the-art seat shell takes Link 60 to a whole new level. More stackable than any other chair Link 60 sets new standards when it comes to lightweight and versatility.
Able to be stacked up to 60 chairs high – Link 60X has a heavy-duty trolley of its own tested to 400kgs to provide this chair with even greater versatility. A wide 3D ergonomically moulded seat and back make the chair very comfortable while the 11mm solid rod frame ensure strength without compromise to design. 100% recyclable state-of-the-art manufacturing methods and a two-component design add up to an attractive price and good value.
- A choice of six colours of the seat and frame ensures huge design scalability. Link 60 is the ideal choice for settings where style and practicality are equally important factors.
- Link 60 has a 10- Year Guarantee.
- Tested to the safety and stress tests: ANSI-BIFMA- X5 & I-I 2017/17
- Optional extras include upholstery & linking to fix the chairs together in a row.
- Weight capacity: 120kg
- Stacking height off the floor- 20 high & 60 on the Heavy Duty Trolley.
Standard product information
- Chrome Frame: Eco-Chrome finish, solid wire sled frame
- Coloured frame: Powder coated, solid wire sled frame, with five colour options- (Black, Coral Red, White, Grey, Grey Beige)
- Seat & Back: Shaped, high performance reinforced polyolefin resin, with six colour options-(Grey, Grey Beige, Coral Red, Grey Blue, Black, White)
Naturally suited to a wide range of applications, including Church, Commercial, Education, Village Hall & Community use, Events, Hospitality & Conference Centres.
For larger quantities, please call the sales team for “larger” quantity discounts.