A classroom classic, is the crushed bent steel framed classroom table, designed specially for the education sector. Available in a range of shapes and sizes with each table being made from a high-quality pressure laminate finish on a hard wearing 18mm MDF top.
The MDF edge is bullnosed, polished and lacquered with a wood effect finish., or choose an optional Duraform PU edge, which is durable spray on plastic that is fully bonded to the table edge.
The crushed bent steel frame finished with smooth, glossy epoxy powder coating – it has never been easier to achieve contemporary style that is guaranteed to persist in even the most demanding environments.
These tables are designed to stack together to an impressive 8 tables high, making them ideal for multi-use classrooms that often need to clear some space. To enable this, the legs protrude sideways from beneath the tabletop, which despite giving children more room to sit comfortably, prevents tables fitting snuggly together on all sides when pushed together.
- Supplied with a hard wearing 18mm MDF top and a sturdy Crushed Bent 25mm square tube frame
- As standard the MDF laminated top has a polished and lacquered Bullnose edge
- The only crush bent tables in the market to stack 8 high for ease of storage
- Six table heights to suit all age groups
- Available in 18 laminate colours and 12 different frame colours
- Choice of 5 PU edge colours
- UK manufactured and excellent value for money
- BSEN 1729 Fully compliant
- 5-Year Guarantee.
Note: Coloured frames are non-refundable (anything other than black, metallic charcoal, light grey & speckled light grey)
For larger quantities, please call the sales team for “larger” quantity discounts.