With its smart fan-back design, the Classic Plus folding chair provides added support and comfort compared to the Classic straight-back folding chair. Lightweight yet durable, the Classic Plus Folding Chair is designed for any multi-purpose space. A popular choice for school exams and assemblies, as well as Church halls, Community Centres, Leisure Centres and similar multi-functional venues. Fold and store away on a Mogo chair storage trolley for the ultimate in space-saving furniture. Backed by a reassuring 5 year guarantee.
- A practical and comfortable folding chair with contoured seat and supportive fan back design.
- Ideal for use in schools, offices, entertainment venues, community and leisure centres.
- Made from first generation polypropylene to ensure maximum robustness, increased pliability and better resistance to UV rays, as opposed to recycled plastic.
- Durable and sturdy riveted steel frame made from 19mm diameter steel.
- Chairs weigh in at just under 3kg making them easy to lift, move, set up and store.
- Seat back features a convenient hand-hold for quick and easy handling.
- Folds flat for neat and easy storage on a Mogo chair trolley
- Available in a choice of Blue, Burgundy, Charcoal with Light Grey frame and All Black
- Weight capacity 115kg.
- These chairs have been tested to BS EN 16139:2013 for strength, durability and safety.
- 5 year guarantee (excludes fair wear and tear).
- For larger quantities, please call the sales team for “larger” quantity discounts.
Please call Winscombe for more help 01623 427 596 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery & Returns
We like to be transparent and honest about our delivery costs. We could have offered FREE delivery and hidden the cost by hiking our prices, So instead we just ask for a contribution towards our deliveries based on your order value:
Within Mainland UK (below prices are ex VAT)
£50.00 for Orders less than £199
£55.00 for Orders between £200 and £399
£60.00 for Orders between £400 and £649
£65.00 for Orders over £650
For delivery to the Highlands, offshore islands, Northern Ireland or countries outside the UK, please contact us.
Return Of Goods
You have 5 working days after receiving your order in full to notify us in a written format that you wish to send the goods back to us for a full refund. Goods can be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a resalable condition and If you are unable to arrange a return courier yourself, we can arrange this, but as a cost to you. Please be aware that the cost will be deducted from your final refund.
This does not apply to Made to Order products which may NOT be returned
Items which require self assembly may not be returned if unassembled and in their original packaging.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum handling fee of 35% of the value of the goods for items returned when orders are placed in error or just simply just not wanted. Your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations and Sales Of Goods Act are unaffected by this.
To arrange a return please contact us on 01623 427 596 or email us at email@example.com
- The price match promise must be claimed before placing your order
- We do not provide refunds for orders which have already been placed or delivered
- We will need the quote showing the quoted price from our competitor
Please contact prior to your order on 01623 427 596 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Sample Service “Try Before You Buy”
Winscombe Furniture – doesn’t expect you to buy a large quantity of chairs online without trying them beforehand. Sample chairs, fabrics, frames and materials for larger items can be delivered direct to your door before you make that purchase.
To discuss your exact requirements, please contact 01623 427 596 or email us at email@example.com