Combining design, function and quality in one chair, the new Jenson Stacking Chair is perfect for spaces that need to be regularly reconfigured to suit different users. Just stack and store the chairs away until you need them instead of taking up valuable floor space. Perfect for schools and churches, event venues and meeting spaces, offices and halls as well as the home. A truly versatile and contemporary stacking chair.
With its striking black steel frame, and contemporary seat and back design, the Jenson is a fresh and versatile stacking chair.
- A stacking chair designed for areas that require stackable and movable seating – the Jenson Stacking Chair can be set up, rearranged, stacked, moved, and stored away again with ease.
- A popular choice for churches, schools, universities, libraries, halls, cafeterias, social areas, and learning spaces.
- Stacks up to 10 chairs on the floor.
- Stacks 25 high on a specially designed trolley.
- Strong tubular steel frame finished in black.
- Convenient integral handhold ideal for easy set-up, storage, and reconfiguration of your space.
- Deep contoured seat and back for comfort and support.
- The load-bearing capacity of 136kg (21.4 stones).
- Polypropylene seat and backrest available in 4 colors – grey, black, white, & blueberry.
- Chair weight: 4.8kg.
- Certified: BS EN 15373:2007/BS EN 1022:2005.
- 5-Year Guarantee for the chair/1-Year Guarantee for the Trolley.
Please call the sales team for “larger” quantity discounts for larger quantities.
Please call Winscombe for more help 01623 427 596 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery & Returns
We like to be transparent and honest about our delivery costs. We could have offered FREE delivery and hidden the cost by hiking our prices, So instead we just ask for a contribution towards our deliveries based on your order value:
Within Mainland UK (below prices are ex VAT)
£50.00 for Orders less than £199
£55.00 for Orders between £200 and £399
£60.00 for Orders between £400 and £599
£65.00 for Orders between £600 and £999
£95.00 for Orders over £1000.00
For delivery to the Scottish Lowlands & Highlands, Grampians, Shetlands, offshore islands, Northern Ireland, or countries outside the UK, please contact us, as an additional delivery cost will apply. However, this will be agreed at the time of ordering.
Return Of Goods
You have 5 working days after receiving your order in full to notify us in a written format that you wish to send the goods back to us for a full refund. Goods can be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a resalable condition and If you are unable to arrange a return courier yourself, we can arrange this, but as a cost to you. Please be aware that the cost will be deducted from your final refund.
This does not apply to Made to Order products which may NOT be returned
Items which require self assembly may not be returned if unassembled and in their original packaging.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum handling fee of 35% of the value of the goods for items returned when orders are placed in error or just simply just not wanted. Your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations and Sales Of Goods Act are unaffected by this.
To arrange a return please contact us on 01623 427 596 or email us at email@example.com
- The price match promise must be claimed before placing your order
- We do not provide refunds for orders which have already been placed or delivered
- We will need the quote showing the quoted price from our competitor
Please contact prior to your order on 01623 427 596 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Sample Service “Try Before You Buy”
Winscombe Furniture – doesn’t expect you to buy a large quantity of chairs online without trying them beforehand. Sample chairs, fabrics, frames and materials for larger items can be delivered direct to your door before you make that purchase.
To discuss your exact requirements, please contact 01623 427 596 or email us at email@example.com