Our Premium Folding Tables are supremely heavy duty and versatile. The collection has been specifically developed to meet the needs of the professional sector, especially those that need furniture that is: lightweight and shockproof, robust and heavy-duty, hard-wearing and low maintenance, comfortable for users, simple and safe for frequent assembly and disassembly, easily transported and stored (saving on space), made from hygienic and washable materials, resistant to moisture and UV rays, and suitable for indoor and outdoor use. 10 year guarantee.
- A lightweight yet extremely robust folding table that’s popular for meeting spaces, restaurants, conference venues, banqueting, events, catering, hotels, pubs, hospitality, community venues and schools
- Table top is constructed from pure polyethylene (unmixed) for superior strength and durability
- Strong, corrosion-resistant, powder-coated, high grade steel frame and folding legs
- Square section legs together with bevelled table top and the warm grey colour afford an elegant yet simple aesthetic appearance
- Standard table height is 76.2cm/30″ for greater comfort
- Manual locking legs for greater stability
- In-built table connectors allow tables to be joined both lengthwise and widthwise
- Ergonomic leg design allows guests at end of table to sit in comfort
- UV protected and water resistant – ideal for extensive but not permanent outdoor use
- Heat resistant up to 120ºC
- Stack up to 20 tables on the Large Mogo Table Trolley
- Seats 6-8
- 10 year guarantee
- EN 581-1/-2/-3 – Outdoor Furniture for Contract Use
- EN16121 – Contract Storage Furniture – Requirements for safety, strength, durability and stability
- UNE EN 12722: Furniture – Surface Resistance to Dry Heat (Resistant up to 120ºC)
- UNE EN ISO 4892-3: Plastics – Resistance to Artificial Weathering (UV Resistant)
Please call Winscombe for more help 01623 427 596 or email us email@example.com
Delivery & Returns
We like to be transparent and honest about our delivery costs. We could have offered FREE delivery and hidden the cost by hiking our prices, So instead we just ask for a contribution towards our deliveries based on your order value:
Within Mainland UK
£50.00 for Orders less than £199 (+VAT)
£55.00 for Orders between £200 and £399 (+VAT)
£60.00 for Orders between £400 and £649 (+VAT)
£65.00 for Orders over £650 (+VAT)
Return Of Goods
You have 5 working days after receiving your order in full to notify us in a written format that you wish to send the goods back to us for a full refund. Goods can be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a resalable condition and If you are unable to arrange a return courier yourself, we can arrange this, but as a cost to you. Please be aware that the cost will be deducted from your final refund.
This does not apply to Made to Order products which may NOT be returned
Items which require self assembly may not be returned if unassembled and in their original packaging.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum handling fee of 35% of the value of the goods for items returned when orders are placed in error or just simply just not wanted. Your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations and Sales Of Goods Act are unaffected by this.
To arrange a return please contact us on 01623 427 596 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The price match promise must be claimed before placing your order
- We do not provide refunds for orders which have already been placed or delivered
- We will need the quote showing the quoted price from our competitor
Please contact prior to your order on 01623 427 596 or email us at email@example.com
Free Sample Service “Try Before You Buy”
Winscombe Furniture – doesn’t expect you to buy a large quantity of chairs online without trying them beforehand. Sample chairs, fabrics, frames and materials for larger items can be delivered direct to your door before you make that purchase.
To discuss your exact requirements, please contact 01623 427 596 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org