A fantastically strong, durable and versatile plastic folding table. Perfect for schools, churches, community centres, halls, hotels, banquets, parties and the home. Incredible weight-bearing capacity; new and smooth locking mechanism; attractive shark grey finish. Speedy delivery. Order online today.
- 5ft Round Plastic Folding Table
- Top is manufactured from long-lasting, high-density polyethylene
- Durable and sturdy steel underframe and legs
- 45mm thick polyethylene one piece moulded top is shockproof, stain and chip resistant.
- Superior load-bearing capacity of 340kg
- Ergonomic frame design
- New and very smooth manual locking mechanism. Includes automatic sliding rings to prevent undesired folding should the locking mechanism not be engaged properly.
- Integrated foot pads (foot pads are inserted into the perimeter of the legs)
- Individual polypropylene clips hold legs in position when folded. Solid and durable fastening device.
- UV and water-resistant protection – ideal for prolonged outdoor use (indoor storage recommended)
- Heat resistant up to 120ºC
- Table top and frame in smart SHARK GREY colour
- Fold and store up to 14 tables on a Mogo Table Trolley
- Seats 8
- EN15372: 2013 – Level 2 – General Contract Use
- EN 581-1/-2/-3 – Outdoor Furniture for Contract Use
- 10 year guarantee
- For larger quantities, please call the sales team for “larger” quantity discounts.
Please call Winscombe for more help 01623 427 596 or email us email@example.com
Delivery & Returns
We like to be transparent and honest about our delivery costs. We could have offered FREE delivery and hidden the cost by hiking our prices, So instead we just ask for a contribution towards our deliveries based on your order value:
Within Mainland UK (below prices are ex VAT)
£50.00 for Orders less than £199
£55.00 for Orders between £200 and £399
£60.00 for Orders between £400 and £649
£65.00 for Orders over £650
For delivery to the Highlands, offshore islands, Northern Ireland or countries outside the UK, please contact us.
Return Of Goods
You have 5 working days after receiving your order in full to notify us in a written format that you wish to send the goods back to us for a full refund. Goods can be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a resalable condition and If you are unable to arrange a return courier yourself, we can arrange this, but as a cost to you. Please be aware that the cost will be deducted from your final refund.
This does not apply to Made to Order products which may NOT be returned
Items which require self assembly may not be returned if unassembled and in their original packaging.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum handling fee of 35% of the value of the goods for items returned when orders are placed in error or just simply just not wanted. Your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations and Sales Of Goods Act are unaffected by this.
To arrange a return please contact us on 01623 427 596 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Sample Service “Try Before You Buy”
Winscombe Furniture – doesn’t expect you to buy a large quantity of chairs online without trying them beforehand. Sample chairs, fabrics, frames and materials for larger items can be delivered direct to your door before you make that purchase.
To discuss your exact requirements, please contact 01623 427 596 or email us at email@example.com