The Datum from Winscombe Furniture is a strong, practical multi-purpose high density stacking chair ideal for all public buildings. It is comfortable, tough, easy to handle and arrange, making it ideal for churches, conferences, schools & universities, dining areas, common rooms, and offices.
- Save with this ready to go bundle of 32 Datum High Stacking Chairs and a specially designed Trolley.
- A stacking chair designed for areas that require high density, movable seating – the Datum can be set up, rearranged, stacked, moved, and stored away again with ease.
- A popular choice for churches, events & conferences, libraries, halls, cafeterias, social areas, and classrooms
- Stacks up to 10-12 chairs on the floor, and up to 40 chairs* on the specially designed Datum Trolley [25 when upholstered]
- Strong tensile 12mm steel wire coated frame, finished in chrome.
- Form fixed rows of seating with the integral linking device.
- Clear polycarbonate linking feet and stacking blocks.
- Convenient handhold ideal for easy set-up, storage, and reconfiguration of your space
- Deep contoured seat and back for comfort and support
- Superior load-bearing capacity of 200Kg (+31stones)
- Polypropylene seat and back rest available in 5 colours-black as standard
- Seat and back pads available for added comfort-price on application.
- Optional right/left hand removable tablet (in black) for training, seminar, and study areas
- Armrests available for added comfort and support.
- 100% recyclable
- Certified to: EN 16139:2013 Level 2
- 10– Year Guarantee.
*Can stack up to 40 high for efficient storage but 32 is recommended for easier handling
Naturally suited to a wide range of applications, including Church, Commercial, Education, Village Hall & Community use, Events, Hospitality & Conference Centres.
For larger quantities, please call the sales team for “larger” quantity discounts.
Please call Winscombe for more help 01623 427 596 or email us email@example.com
Delivery & Returns
We like to be transparent and honest about our delivery costs. We could have offered FREE delivery and hidden the cost by hiking our prices, So instead we just ask for a contribution towards our deliveries based on your order value:
Within Mainland UK (below prices are ex VAT)
£50.00 for Orders less than £199
£55.00 for Orders between £200 and £399
£60.00 for Orders between £400 and £649
£65.00 for Orders over £650
For delivery to the Highlands, offshore islands, Northern Ireland or countries outside the UK, please contact us.
Return Of Goods
You have 5 working days after receiving your order in full to notify us in a written format that you wish to send the goods back to us for a full refund. Goods can be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a resalable condition and If you are unable to arrange a return courier yourself, we can arrange this, but as a cost to you. Please be aware that the cost will be deducted from your final refund.
This does not apply to Made to Order products which may NOT be returned
Items which require self assembly may not be returned if unassembled and in their original packaging.
We reserve the right to charge a minimum handling fee of 35% of the value of the goods for items returned when orders are placed in error or just simply just not wanted. Your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations and Sales Of Goods Act are unaffected by this.
To arrange a return please contact us on 01623 427 596 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The price match promise must be claimed before placing your order
- We do not provide refunds for orders which have already been placed or delivered
- We will need the quote showing the quoted price from our competitor
Please contact prior to your order on 01623 427 596 or email us at email@example.com
Free Sample Service “Try Before You Buy”
Winscombe Furniture – doesn’t expect you to buy a large quantity of chairs online without trying them beforehand. Sample chairs, fabrics, frames and materials for larger items can be delivered direct to your door before you make that purchase.
To discuss your exact requirements, please contact 01623 427 596 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org