The Datum from Winscombe Furniture is a strong, practical multi-purpose high density stacking chair ideal for all public buildings. It is comfortable, tough, easy to handle and arrange, making it ideal for churches, conferences, schools & universities, dining areas, common rooms, and offices.
The classic sled frame is made from high tensile 12mm steel wire coated with chrome 3. Available in 5 shell colours, including black which is moulded from recycled polypropylene. The linking feet and stacking blocks are clear polycarbonate. All the components that make Datum can be separated, identified, and recycled.
Up to 32 can be stacked on a trolley to-180cm high and will fit through a standard doorway. The trolley not only allows easy transportation but also maximises storage space by providing the following stacking quantities.
Trolley for Non-Upholstered chairs stacks up to 32-40*
Trolley for Upholstered chairs stacks up to 25
The Datum High Density Stacking Chair is rated for extremely high loads, tested to EN 16139:2013 Level 2.
- A stacking chair designed for areas that require high density, movable seating – the Datum can be set up, rearranged, stacked, moved, and stored away again with ease.
- A popular choice for churches, events & conferences, libraries, halls, cafeterias, social areas, and classrooms
- Stacks up to 10-12 chairs on the floor, and up to 40 chairs* on the specially designed Datum Trolley [25 when upholstered]
- Strong tensile 12mm steel wire coated frame, finished in chrome.
- Form fixed rows of seating with the integral linking device.
- Clear polycarbonate linking feet and stacking blocks.
- Convenient handhold ideal for easy set-up, storage, and reconfiguration of your space
- Deep contoured seat and back for comfort and support
- Superior load-bearing capacity of 200Kg (+31stones)
- Polypropylene seat and back rest available in 5 colours-black as standard
- Seat and back pads available for added comfort-price on application.
- Optional right/left hand removable tablet (in black) for training, seminar, and study areas
- Armrests available for added comfort and support.
- 100% recyclable
- Certified to: EN 16139:2013 Level 2
- 10– Year Guarantee.
*Can stack up to 40 high for efficient storage but 32 is recommended for easier handling
Naturally suited to a wide range of applications, including Church, Commercial, Education, Village Hall & Community use, Events, Hospitality Conference Centres.
For larger quantities, please call the sales team for “larger” quantity discounts.